Ducks Unlimited Canada (DUC), one of Canada’s leading conservation organizations, is looking for an enthusiastic call centre representative to join our Sealed Bid Auction (SBA) team in Kingston, ON.
The Call Centre Representative (CCR) will be responsible for contacting successful bidders of our SBA program. The CCR will also:
- answer and or direct customer inquiries or quality product issues
- contact SBA bidders to verify the winning bid, obtain the appropriate delivery information and process the payment
- enter all customer and auction information throughout the sales and auction closing process
- update, organize and track auctions & bids to assure best practices are being delivered throughout the sales cycle
- serve as a DUC outbound resource for targeted messaging or solicitation
Your 2-3 years customer service & call centre experience will make you the ideal candidate for this casual position.
- Strong interpersonal skills; excellent internal/external customer service
- Professional phone handling skills (incoming and outgoing calls).
- Strong data entry skills (accuracy at 45-50 wpm)
- Above average proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Detail-oriented, organized and able to prioritize workload
- Excellent problem-solving skills and adaptable to change; able to identify and escalate customer service issues.
- Able to work well independently and also as part of a team.
- Certificate or diploma in office administration, business administration or related field would be a definite asset.
- Bilingualism and previous sales experience would also be considered assets.
- Dependable and reliable; must be available for day, evening and weekend shifts
How to Apply
If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please submit your cover letter (including salary expectations) and resumé for confidential consideration to the attention of:
Shelley Sweet, Call Centre Supervisor
Ducks Unlimited Canada
Closing deadline: February 16, 2018 at 4 pm (CST)
Please quote “Call Centre Representative” in the subject line of your application.
Ducks Unlimited Canada (DUC) is the leader in wetland conservation. A registered charity, DUC partners with government, industry, non-profit organizations and landowners to conserve wetlands that are critical to waterfowl, wildlife and the environment.
Learn more at ducks.ca.
While DUC would like to thank all applicants, only candidates considered for an interview will be contacted.