Ducks Unlimited Canada (DUC) is seeking energetic individuals for summer employment in Yorkton, Saskatoon and Regina, Saskatchewan.
Working with other staff to perform activities related to the establishment, management and maintenance of habitat programs.
Responsibilities may include:
- General project maintenance activities
- Wetland project operation and maintenance
- Assisting staff with seeding and spraying activities
- Data entry and other computer work
- Habitat assessment and site evaluation
- Full-time post-secondary student planning on returning to classes full time in the fall of 2018
- Students pursuing a career in agriculture, engineering, biology, plant ecology, environmental science or resource management preferred
- Ability to work effectively with others in teams as well as with little supervision
- Ability to work outdoors and perform strenuous and heavy lifting tasks
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Basic computer skills (GIS skills are an asset)
- Knowledge and experience of Saskatchewan farming practices is an asset
- ATV experience is an asset
- Must be available for work between May 1, 2018 and August 31, 2018
- Expected term of employment: 18 weeks
- Salary: $2,400 – $2,600 per month
How to Apply
If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume for confidential consideration by February 14, 2018.
Ducks Unlimited Canada
#300 – 3530 Millar Ave
Ducks Unlimited Canada (DUC) is the leader in wetland conservation. A registered charity, DUC partners with government, industry, non-profit organizations and landowners to conserve wetlands that are critical to waterfowl, wildlife and the environment.
Learn more at ducks.ca.
While DUC would like to thank all applicants, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.