Connecting Canadians with wetland conservation efforts in Canada for over 25 years, Ducks Unlimited Canada’s (DUC) award-winning Conservator magazine is informative, educational and entertaining. Perfect for outdoor enthusiasts, waterfowlers and conservationists, the national, quarterly publication includes stunning photography, inspiring editorial and premium design.
Conservator is available in two formats:
One annual deluxe print issue:
- Available exclusively to DUC supporters, the deluxe print issue of Conservator is delivered to mailboxes every fall. Jam-packed with engaging features and images, you will enjoy reading this special collectible issue over and over again.
- Join DUC now to enjoy this deluxe issue as well as other members-only benefits
Quarterly online issues:
- Available online for everyone to enjoy, these highly informative and current issues are published online throughout the year
- Enjoy the convenience of reading the latest Conservator issue on your computer, tablet or smart phone. Plus, you can easily share the magazine with family and friends.
- Sign up to receive email alerts and be among the first to know when online issues of Conservator are available!
Sign up NOW for your chance to win!
Sign up for Conservator email alerts by March 31, 2014 and be automatically entered in monthly draws to win one of six hardcover copies of The Marsh Keepers Journey – the inspiring story of DUC’s 75-year history.
He’s an early bird!
Congratulations to Bryan Grant of Bracebridge, Ontario, who signed up to receive email alerts!
His name was selected as the winner from a random draw of participants. He will receive a leather-bound copy of the collector’s edition of The Marsh Keepers Journey.
Monthly draw winners
Congratulations to our monthly draw winners of The Marsh Keepers Journey:
October 31, 2013 – Stan Frost, Saskatoon, Sask.
November 30, 2013 – Alison Prentice, Surrey, B.C.
December 31, 2013 –
January 31, 2014 –
February 28, 2014 –
March 31, 2014 –