Chairman of the Board Tom Worden and CEO Greg Siekaniec kick off our 75th anniversary year.
Your donation makes a difference
You might not realize it, but wetlands impact your life every single day.
- protect your health by filtering waste and bacteria from the water we use
- protect your environment, by removing and storing harmful greenhouse gases
- provide hours of fun: bird-watching, wildlife-watching, canoeing, hiking, and more
- are perfect homes for over 600 species of wildlife
- save you money because destroyed wetlands increases flood damage, which costs millions of dollars to repair
By saving wetlands, your future will include healthy wildlife and natural areas, as well as the many environmental, economic, health and social benefits wetlands provide.
Every day that we allow wetland loss to continue, we allow the threats against our environment to build. We need to act, now, while we can.
An official tax receipt will be issued for donations of $10 or more or on request. Single gift donations made online will receive an electronic tax receipt via email.
Charitable registration # 11888 8957 RR0001