Administrative Assistant (2-Year Term)
- February 1, 2023
Please visit our online career center to submit your application.
Ducks Unlimited Canada (DUC), one of Canada’s leading conservation organizations, is looking for a smart and dynamic Administrative Assistant to join our team in Regina, Saskatchewan (SK).
The Administrative Assistant will perform a full range of administrative and financial duties that will support the SK Conservation Team, including but not limited to:
- records management, scanning & filing
- handling incoming calls & greeting visitors
- contract and project administration
- booking meetings/travel
- data entry
- preparing/reviewing written correspondence
- processing invoices, PO’s and journal entries
- assisting with financial analysis and reporting
You are a self-motivated individual with a positive, “can do” attitude, who thrives in a fast-paced environment. You are a reliable team player with strong organizational, time management and interpersonal skills.
You exercise strong initiative and sound judgment in handling routine and confidential materials. You are an energetic collaborator who believes in delivering the best customer service possible and you must be able to cultivate solid relationships with many people.
Your minimum three years administrative experience will make you the ideal candidate for this position, which is based from our dog-friendly office in Regina, SK.
- Certificate/diploma in office administration, business administration or related field
- Excellent internal/external customer service with strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong administration skills: experience in basic accounts payable and receivable is considered an asset.
- Above average proficiency in Office 365 applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook & Teams
- Detail-oriented, organized and able to prioritize workload
- Excellent problem-solving skills and adaptable to change
- Working knowledge of Dynamics 365 would be an asset.
- Experience with records management and digitizing records would be an asset.
- Having a passion for conservation, the environment or the outdoors would be a definite asset; experience in the non- profit and/or environmental conservation sectors would also be an asset.
- Current or previous volunteer experience with DUC would also be considered an asset
- The successful candidate will also be required to submit proof of COVID-19 Vaccination.
How to Apply
Working for DUC is a career highlight for many staff. Let us know if making a difference is important to you. If you are qualified and interested, please visit our online career center to submit your application for confidential consideration.
Salary Range: $38,000 – $42,000