Administrative Assistant – Boreal Operations (fulltime)
- June 28, 2022
Please visit our online career center to submit your application for confidential consideration.
Ducks Unlimited Canada (DUC), one of Canada’s leading conservation organizations, is looking for a highly organized and dynamic Administrative Assistant to join our team in Edmonton, Alberta.
The Administrative Assistant will perform a full range of administrative and financial duties that will support the National Boreal Team, including but not limited to:
- processing invoices, PO’s and journal entries
- assisting with financial analysis and expenditure monitoring
- contract and project administration
- handling incoming calls & greeting visitors
- data entry and scanning
You are a self-motivated individual with a positive, “can do” attitude, who thrives in a fast-paced environment. You are a reliable team player with strong organizational, time management and interpersonal skills.
You exercise strong initiative and sound judgment in handling routine and confidential materials. You are an energetic collaborator who believes in delivering the best customer service possible and you must be able to cultivate solid relationships with many people.
Your minimum three years administrative experience will make you the ideal candidate for this fulltime position.
- Certificate/diploma in office administration, business administration or related field
- Excellent internal/external customer service with strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong administration skills; experience in basic accounts payable and receivable.
- Above average proficiency in Office 365 applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Teams.
- Detail-oriented, organized and able to prioritize workload
- Excellent problem-solving skills and adaptable to change
- The successful candidate will be required to submit proof of COVID-19 Vaccination.
- Working knowledge of Dynamics 365
- Familiarity with the non- profit and/or environmental conservation sectors
How to Apply
Working for DUC is a career highlight for many staff. Let us know if making a difference is important to you.
If you are qualified and interested, please visit our online career center to submit your application for confidential consideration.
Closing Deadline: June 28, 2022 (11:59 PM EDT)
Ducks Unlimited Canada (DUC) is the leader in wetland conservation. A registered charity, DUC partners with government, industry, non-profit organizations, landowners and Indigenous Peoples to conserve wetlands that are critical to waterfowl, wildlife and the environment.
While DUC would like to thank all applicants, only candidates considered for an interview will be contacted.