- June 25, 2021
Please visit our online career center and submit your application for confidential consideration.
Ducks Unlimited Canada (DUC), one of Canada’s leading conservation organizations, is looking for an enthusiastic and dynamic Administrative Assistant/Receptionist to join our team.
The Administrative Assistant/Receptionist will perform a full range of administrative duties including but not limited to:
- reception and switchboard services
- data entry and filing
- distribution of mail & arranging couriers
- basic accounting activities, including invoice coding and cheque handling/processing
- purchasing offices supplies and equipment
- effectively communicating with a variety of stakeholders while responding to various queries and requests for information
- You are a self-motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment; a team player with strong organizational, time management and interpersonal skills.
- You exercise strong initiative and sound judgment in handling routine and confidential materials; you are courteous and personable with the ability to react calmly and effectively to any issues that may arise in this busy position.
- You are able to cultivate solid relationships with many people; your ability to see the big picture; your positive “can-do” attitude will make you a great asset to our team.
- Certificate/diploma in office administration, business administration or related
- Excellent internal/external customer service with strong oral and written communication
- Strong administration skills; experience in basic accounts payable and receivable.
- Above average proficiency in Office 365 applications, including Word, Excel, Outlook and Teams.
- Detail-oriented, organized and able to prioritize
- Excellent problem-solving skills and adaptable to
- Working knowledge of Dynamics 365 and Salesforce would be an
- Familiarity with the non- profit and/or environmental conservation sectors would also be an
- Switchboard experience would be an asset.
Your minimum 1-2 years directly related experience will make you the ideal candidate for this full time position, which will be based from our dog-friendly office at Oak Hammock Marsh, near Stonewall, Manitoba.
How to Apply
Working for DUC is a career highlight for many staff. Let us know if making a difference is important to you.
If you are qualified and interested in the position, please visit our online career center and submit your application for confidential consideration.
Closing Deadline: June 25, 2021 (EST)
Ducks Unlimited Canada (DUC) is the leader in wetland conservation. A registered charity, DUC partners with government, industry, non-profit organizations and landowners to conserve wetlands that are critical to waterfowl, wildlife and the environment.
While DUC would like to thank all applicants, only candidates considered for an interview will be contacted.