Café Assistant (Casual)
Oak Hammock Marsh near Stonewall, Manitoba
If you are qualified and interested, please visit our online career center to submit your application for confidential consideration.
Are you a multitasker able to prepare hot breakfast, lunch specials, fresh baked goods, and do the dishes with a smile? Do you enjoy catering meals for in-house meetings, assist in opening and closing a café, and balance the till? If so, this is the job for you!
The award-winning Harry J. Enns (Oak Hammock Marsh) Wetland Discovery Centre is looking for a Café Assistant to join our team. In this position, you will provide support to our Café Coordinator in preparing meals.
- Some experience in the food and beverage sector.
- Rotating shift work is required: mostly weekdays are currently needed (some weekends/holidays).
- Level 1 Food Handling Certificate (or be willing to obtain).
- Demonstrated ability to follow health & safety and nutrition guidelines.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs and POS systems.
- Physical abilities to perform all aspects of the position.
- Must be eligible to work in Canada. International Students are welcome to apply.
- Must have own transportation.
- The successful candidate will be required to submit proof of COVID-19 Vaccination.