Bilingual Call Centre Representative
- May 3, 2019
Please visit our online career center to submit your application for confidential consideration.
Bilingual Call Centre Representative (casual position)
Ducks Unlimited Canada (DUC), one of Canada’s leading conservation organizations, is looking for an enthusiastic, bilingual call centre representative to join our Sealed Bid Auction (SBA) team in Kingston, ON.
The Call Centre Representative (CCR) will be responsible for contacting successful bidders of our SBA program. The CCR will also:
- answer and or direct customer inquiries or quality product issues
- contact SBA bidders to verify the winning bid, obtain the appropriate delivery information and process the payment
- enter all customer and auction information throughout the sales and auction closing process
- update, organize and track auctions & bids to assure best practices are being delivered throughout the sales cycle
- serve as a DUC outbound resource for targeted messaging or solicitation
Your 2-3 years customer service & call centre experience will make you the ideal candidate for this casual position, which works at least 14 hours per week and offers between $15-16 per hour.
- Bilingualism is required; previous sales experience would also be considered a strong asset.
- Dependable and reliable; must be available for at least 14 hours per week (day, evening and weekend shifts)
- Strong interpersonal skills; excellent internal/external customer service
- Professional phone handling skills (incoming and outgoing calls).
- Strong data entry skills (accuracy at 45-50 wpm)
- Above average proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Detail-oriented, organized and able to prioritize workload
- Excellent problem-solving skills and adaptable to change; able to identify and escalate customer service issues.
- Able to work well independently and also as part of a team.
- Certificate or diploma in office administration, business administration or related field would be a definite asset.
How to Apply
Working for DUC is a career highlight for many staff. Let us know if making a difference is important to you.
If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please visit our online career center to submit your application for confidential consideration.
Closing Deadline: May 3, 2019
Ducks Unlimited Canada (DUC) is the leader in wetland conservation. A registered charity, DUC partners with government, industry, non-profit organizations and landowners to
conserve wetlands that are critical to waterfowl, wildlife and the environment.
Learn more at ducks.ca.
While DUC would like to thank all applicants, only candidates considered for an interview will be contacted.