Corporate Accounting Clerk – Stonewall, MB
- March 4, 2020
Please visit our online career center to submit your application for confidential consideration.
Ducks Unlimited Canada (DUC), one of Canada’s leading conservation organizations, is looking for a personable and energetic Accounting Clerk to join our Corporate Accounting team.
In this position, you will be responsible for a full range of accounting and administrative tasks, including, but not limited to:
- processing weekly vendor payments
- preparing bank deposits and applying cash receipts to customer and supporter records
- entering invoices, cheque requisitions and journal entries
- addressing employee, customer and vendor inquiries
- supporting year end audit activities
- preparing monthly account reconciliations, researching and resolving discrepancies
- preparing various financial reports to support internal processes and controls.
You are a self-motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment. You are a reliable team player with strong organizational, time management and interpersonal skills.
You exercise strong initiative and sound judgment. You have a strong attention to detail, excellent communication skills and enjoy working with numbers.
You can work independently with minimal supervision.
You are a self-starter with demonstrated follow-through and problem-solving abilities.
Your ability to see the big picture and positive, “can-do” attitude will make you a great asset to our team.
If you’re looking for that perfect opportunity to apply your skills in a challenging and rewarding environment, DUC might be the place for you!
- Solid understanding of basic accounting principals
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including Excel, Word, Outlook
- Strong administration skills, including accurate alpha/numeric data entry.
- Strong organizational skills, time management and attention to detail
- Good problem solving and communication skills
- Certificate/diploma in office administration, business administration or related field
- Familiarity with Dynamics 365, Salesforce, and SharePoint
- Experience in the non-profit and/or environmental conservation sectors would also be an asset.
- Having a passion for conservation, the environment or the outdoors
How to Apply
Working for DUC is a career highlight for many staff. Let us know if making a difference is important to you.
If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please visit our online career center to submit your application for confidential consideration.
Closing Deadline: March 4, 2020 (EST)
Ducks Unlimited Canada (DUC) is the leader in wetland conservation. A registered charity, DUC partners with government, industry, non-profit organizations and landowners to conserve wetlands that are critical to waterfowl, wildlife and the environment. Learn more at ducks.ca.
While DUC would like to thank all applicants, only candidates considered for an interview will be contacted.