Please submit your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting #193178
Our client, Ducks Unlimited Canada (DUC), one of Canada’s leading conservation organizations, is looking for a uniquely talented Marketing Specialist ; someone with a deep understanding of how brand development leads to success.
For more than 80 years, DUC staff and supporters have worked tirelessly to conserve wetlands, water and wildlife. The successful candidate will recognize this opportunity as a career defining moment, where their combination of experience and career goals align with the needs of a truly remarkable mission.
The Marketing Specialist will be responsible for executing new and existing strategies that directly support DUC conservation and fundraising initiatives. You will conduct, and assist in analyzing, market research to determine supporter and customer requirements, habits and trends. A keen awareness of campaign results, engagement and conversion rates will help shape future initiatives.
You have expertise in marketing for traditional, digital and social platforms , with a particular focus on lever aging a Constituent Relationship Management platform (Salesforce). This position will play an integral role in building DUC’s supporter base , meeting new corporate goals and promoting the long term growth of the company.
The Marketing Specialist will have a healthy understanding of how the world works and appreciates the nuances of not for profit conservation work on a national scale . An affinity for the outdoors, and the lifestyles associated with it, will allow you to better understand DUC’s culture. Meeting deadlines is key. Strong project management and the ability to work creatively with colleagues and external partners in a high performance culture is essential.
Experience & Qualifications
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in communications, marketing, or other related field
- Demonstrable experience in market research and data analytics (i.e. Google AdWords and Analytics)
- Proven strategic marketing, strategy formulation and product/business positioning skills
- Previous experience developing and promoting a unique value proposition specifically for donors and prospects
- Exceptional communications and writing skills
- Experience with the development and delivery of strategic content marketing campaigns
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office and CRM platforms (Salesforce)
If you would like more information about this position or Ducks Unlimited Canada, please visit http://bit.ly/DUC MSR or contact Donna Bilodeau, Senior Consultant at (204) 934-8825