Part-Time Administrative Assistant, Manitoba
- March 22, 2019
Please visit our online career center to submit your application for confidential consideration.
Part-Time Administrative Assistant (2-3 days per week)
The Oak Hammock Marsh Interpretive Centre is looking for a customer service-oriented individual with strong administrative skills to join our team!
- Answering bookings enquiries, providing information to customers
- Touring potential clients, hosting meeting groups
- Entering bookings information onto the system
- Forwarding confirmations and invoices
- Processing invoices, purchase orders and journal entries
- Data entry, scanning, filing
- As required, may be called to cover reception shifts (face-to-face customer service, answering switchboard calls and cash handling/processing).
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Strong administration skills with basic accounting experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, & Outlook
- Reliable, organized, detail-oriented
- Able to prioritize and multi-task
- Must be able to work independently and as a part of a team
- Must provide own transportation to and from the job location
- Must be willing to work days, evenings, weekends and holidays, as required
- Previous bookings and/or reception experience would be a strong asset.
- Previous switchboard experience and/or bilingualism would also be an asset.
If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please visit our online career center to submit your application for confidential consideration.
Closing deadline: March 22, 2019 (EST)
While we would like to thank all applicants, only candidates considered for an interview will be contacted.