The sight of birds in circled flight. Early mornings spent in the blind with friends. Setting up a decoy spread in shallow marshes. Exchanging tales from the field with your fellow waterfowlers. If these are experiences that fuel your passion for conservation and the outdoors, you belong with DUC’s Field Sports Club.
What is the Field Sports Club?
DUC’s Field Sports Club is a group of outdoor enthusiasts based in the Calgary area who are passionate about hunting, fishing and other outdoor pursuits. The club plans a variety of unique events for its members to help expand their knowledge and experience while mentoring the next generation of shooters, hunters and conservationists.
Why become a member?
By joining the Field Sports Club, you can help plan and participate in special events where you can network with others who share your interest in the outdoors. The goal is to provide you with more opportunities to pursue your favourite pastimes.
Field Sports Club events may include:
- Upland, waterfowl and big game hunts
- Trap, skeet and sporting clay shoots
- Fishing trips
- Guest speaker events
For an annual membership fee of $85, you’ll receive:
- A one-year subscription (2 issues) to Conservator, DUC’s official member-only magazine.
- A one-year subscription (6 issues) to Ducks Unlimited magazine, a publication by Ducks Unlimited, Inc. in the United States.
- Invitations to member events.
- Email communications including newsletters and special member offers.
Sign up today
Join the Field Sports ClubJoin Now
For more information, contact:
Randy Fedorak, Development Manager
Ducks Unlimited Canada