With Facebook’s fundraisers, you invite friends to donate to DUC to help you reach a personal giving goal. Donations of all sizes are processed through the no-fee PayPal Giving Fund. This means 100% of dollars raised reach us—and go to work conserving habitat across Canada.
Six easy steps for creating your personal fundraiser
Follow these steps to set-up your Facebook fundraiser.
- Login to Facebook.
- On the left navigation panel, scroll down and click Fundraisers. You may have to click the See More drop-down menu to find the Fundraisers icon.
- Click the Select Nonprofit under the Raise money for a nonprofit section.
- Type into the search bar to find Ducks Unlimited Canada and select the Ducks Unlimited Canada option that appears in the window.
- On the left, enter the goal amount you want to raise and the currency.
- Click Create.
You will see a pop-up screen where you can invite your friends to donate to your fundraiser, share in your news feed, or make a self-donation.
Get help with your personal fundraiser
Thank you for making DUC your charity of choice. Our conservation success doesn’t happen without people like you. We appreciate your support, and we’re here to help with anything you need.
Images for Personal Fundraisers
We invite you to use one of our conservation-inspired images for your personal fundraiser cover photo. Simply:
- Click an image below to open the larger image file
- Save it to your computer or phone
- Upload it as your cover photo during the set-up process