Tame hay for tender: Manitoba
Each year, we offer thousands of forage acres to Manitoba producers for haying opportunities. All revenue generated from the tendering of these lands is reinvested into conservation programs in the province.
- Tenders close at noon on June 28, 2019. Tender to be made on a PER FIELD basis, based on a July 15th cutting date. Acres provided are an estimate only – bidders are urged to inspect the fields prior to bidding. Foot access only is permitted for field inspection.
- Producers wishing to submit a sealed bid or fax bid or email bid should complete the Bid Sheet and provide their name, phone number and price PER FIELD for the parcel(s) on which they are bidding. Envelope, fax or email subject line should be marked “Tender”.
- Highest or any tender may not necessarily be accepted. Bids under $500.00 may not be accepted.
- Payment will be due upon notification of a successful bid. Field access will not be permitted until receipt of payment—NO EXCEPTIONS.
Download the Hay Contract and Bid Form for more detail.
Shannon Moncur or Robin Hamilton
Fax: 204 727-6044
Unit 2, 545 Conservation Drive, Brandon MB R7A 7L8
DUC is offering hay for tender in the following Manitoba municipalities:
- SE 14-16-26, 70 acres
- SW 13-16-26, 101 acres
- SE 21, SW 22-18-26, 174 acres
- E ½ 26-16-26, 181 acres
- N ½ 28-16-26, 214 acres
- S ½ 11-16-26, 218 acres
Riding Mountain West
- W ½ 15-3-18, 139 acres
- NE 16-3-18, 93 acres
- NW 12-3-16, 63 acres
- SW 13-3-16, 71 acres
- SW24, NW13, E ½ 13-3-16, 187 acres
- E ½ 12-3-16, 111 acres
- N ½ 36-2-16, 122 acres
- W ½ 35-3-18, 206 acres