- Keeping a safe social distancing of 2 m
- Avoid congested areas. The boardwalk and viewing blind at Frank Lake are closed
- Visitors must take all garbage home with them. Nothing is to be left behind.
- Day use and foot access only.
- Appropriate PPE equipment for staff, COVID-19 related signage and communication processes be in place prior to gate openings.
- Hot points for virus transmission are being removed for the good of public health and to decrease health risks and workload for DUC staff. There are no washroom facilities on site and no garbage cans.
- Co-operation and compliance with all public health directives will determine if sites are able to remain open.
Being outdoors does much to keep our spirits up. Fortunately, in Alberta, there are many conservation projects that you can visit. To find a place to roam that’s close to home, check out this website, hosted by our conservation partner the ACA .
Stay safe and be well!